Greenfest Philly is the largest environmental festival in the Philadelphia area. With over 100 exhibitors and vendors, Greenfest is the place to learn about living sustainably while having fun! This event has something for everyone: shopping for local green wares, great food, live music, live demonstrations, kid-friendly activities, and more. Greenfest Philly is will be held on Sunday, September 8, 2013 from 10am to 5pm in the historic Headhouse Square.
The festival is free to attend and all are welcome!
NEW FOR 2013 – GREENFEST FESTIVAL PACKAGE – THE GREENCARD
Want to take your Greenfest experience to the next level?
New for 2013, Greenfest Philly will be offering an all-inclusive festival package, the Green Card. This pass offers everything a festival-goer needs to make the most of the event.
What do you get?
• $10 Food Credit at any Food Trucks ($10 Value)
• 2 Beers at the Greenfest beer Garden ($10 Value)
• 2013 Greenfest Philly Shirt printed on fabric made from plastic bottles ($15 Value)
• 2013 Greenfest Philly Bottle Opener made from recycled plastic ($5 Value)
• Clean Air Council Reusable Bag
• Discounts with Exhibitors
• Entry into Raffles to win more free stuff!
That’s over $50 in Greenfest goodies available pre-festival for only $25 online before 9/8 or $30 on the day of the festival at Greenfest Headquarters!
Greencards are limited so get yours before they sell out!